Mmmm …Smells like fall! The botanicals used in THEAVES CANDLE is a blend of Clove Bud, Lemon, Rosemary, Atlas Cedar, Eucalyptus, and Cinnamon Bark. Theaves Candle is our seasonal defense formula in a 4 ounce hand poured soy candle that includes a cap for travel. Burn time 30 hours with proper care and precautions.
Size: 4 OZ
Ingredients: blend of Clove Bud, Lemon, Rosemary, Atlas Cedar, Eucalyptus, and Cinnamon Bark, Soy Wax
Packaging: Comes in a 4 ounce glass jar hand poured soy candle that includes a cap for travel. Hand Made in Vermont.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SELECT THE 8 OZ OPTION THAT MEANS WE WILL BE SENDING YOU TWO 4OZ CANDLES FOR THE PRICE OF $25.00
Vert Mont Perfumery’s Theaves oil is made up of six essential oils, all of which can naturally help maintain your health.
A little history behind the Four Robbers recipe:
“Thieves” oil originated around the 15th century when the Bubonic plaque (or the Black Plague) had become widespread in Europe and Asia. Legend has it that four notorious thieves used this blend to protect themselves from the plague while robbing the dead. The thieves used this powerful blend of essential oils to protect themselves from the disease.
Our blend, Theaves (rhymes with leaves and we love to spell phonetically!) is a proprietary blend that has antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties. We also choose to add Atlas Cedar to the original blend for its antibacterial qualities and its wonderful scent. All of these essential oils are physically and emotionally healing, and have immunity boosting properties. This amazing blend will help support your body’s natural defenses for the months ahead.
Benefits of the botanicals used in THEAVES CANDLE:
1. Atlas Cedar is grounding and calming. It can help relieve stress and it is very good for the respiratory system.
2. Clove Bud oil possesses immunity enhancing properties and it is also a powerful antioxidant.
3. Cinnamon Bark oil naturally helps support the immune system and it can help support the cardiovascular system. It also has a very warming scent that is very pleasant and relaxing.
4. Eucalyptus oil is extremely soothing for muscle discomfort and can help support the respiratory system.
5. Rosemary is an uplifting and stimulating oil, while supporting mental alertness and may even improve focus.
6. Lemon oil is a powerful antioxidant and it may help support the circulatory system. Lemon oil is known to be emotionally and physically up lifting.
•PROPER CARE AND PRECAUTIONS• 1. Allow the first burn of your candle to be about 2 hours, causing the wax to “pool”, which means the entire top of your candle is melted wax. This will insure that your candle does not burn in a tunnel. 2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch when your candle is completely cooled and hardened before relighting. 3. Keep your burn time to a maximum of 2 hours at one time. 4. Keep burning candle on heat resistant surface within sight and out of reach of children, pets, drafts, or flammables. Avoid cold surfaces such as marble or glass. 5. Extinguish and discard when wax level is at 1/4 inch. Following these instructions will provide many enjoyable scented hours!