A strong support for your immune system. VMP’s Theaves oil contains six essential oils, each of which can naturally help maintain your health.
1. Atlas Cedar is grounding and calming, can help relieve stress and aid the respiratory system.
2. Clove Bud, a powerful antioxidant possesses immunity enhancing properties.
3. Cinnamon Bark, a warming scent that is pleasant and relaxing helps support the immune system and can support the cardiovascular system.
4. Eucalyptus oil, an extremely soothing to muscles and can benefit the respiratory system.
5. Rosemary, an uplifting stimulating oil, while supporting mental alertness and may improve focus.
6. Lemon oil, a powerful antioxidant, that may support the circulatory system. Lemon oil is known for its emotionally and physically up lifting qualities.
Size: 10 ML
Ingredients: Organic Essential oils of Atlas Cedar, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Lemon.
Packaging: Roll on fragrance. Packaged in ultraviolet glass bottle.
Directions: Can be applied anywhere on body. Recommended to be applied on neck, small of back and the bottoms of the feet. Can also be applied to pulse points.
A little history behind the Four Robbers recipe:
“Thieves” oil originated around the 15th century when the bubonic plaque (or the Black Plague) had become widespread in Europe and Asia. Legend has it that four notorious thieves used this blend to protect themselves from the plague while robbing the dead. The thieves used this powerful blend of essential oils to protect themselves from the disease. The blend that they used was highly effective.
Our blend Theaves (rhymes with leaves and we love to spell phonetically) is a proprietary blend that has antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties. We also choose to add Atlas Cedar to the original blend for its antibacterial qualities and its wonderful scent. All of these essential oils are physically and emotionally healing, and have immunity boosting properties, supporting your body’s natural defenses.